Congratulations, Thank you for taking the time to consider a challenging and rewarding career as a Radiologic Technologist. As a Radiologic Technologist, you will have the opportunity to learn about various imaging procedures, patient care, and the practice of effective radiation protection for patients, family members, and others. We are fortunate to have several clinical sites affiliated with our program so you will be exposed to a variety of situations, opportunities, and resources. Our faculty and staff are qualified professionals with a vast array of special skills and experience. Those skills will be utilized to guide you through an extension educational process that spans a period of 22 months. It is our goal to provide you with the information and training you will need to become a successful and proud member of the Radiologic Technology field. We look forward to helping you accomplish your goals!
Upon completion of our program, graduates will satisfy the educational requirements to take the Radiography certification exam provided by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
Start your future today and Welcome to Metro Tech!
Now accepting applications for August 2017
How to Apply for the Program
- Application process
- HCC Adult Applicant Selection Criteria
- Pre Requisites for Adult HealthCare Programs
- Online Application for Adult Admission
- Online Adult Application Interview Questions
- Adult Program Employment Reference Form
- Adult Program Validation of Paid Work Experience Form
- Plan to attend a Health Science Information Orientation
- Career Program Prerequisites and Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions