Congratulations, if you are looking at this web page, there is a good chance you are thinking about selecting medical assisting as a career path for yourself or others. The faculty of the Metro Technology Centers (Metro Tech) Medical Assistant Program would like to thank you for considering one of the most challenging and rewarding educational opportunities of your life. As a medical assistant, you will be given the opportunity to help shape the future of health care as you make a difference in the lives of others. Metro Tech faculty and staff members have professional experience and are committed to passing their knowledge on to you. Metro Tech faculty will guide you through hands-on learning experiences in our classrooms, state of the art skills laboratories, and clinical settings. It is our goals that you become competent allied health professionals, as you embody the art and science of medical assisting, utilizing both skill and caring compassion. We look forward to helping you grow from medical assistant student to Certified Medical Assistant.
Start your future today and Welcome to Metro Tech!
Now accepting applications for August 2017
How to Apply for the Program
- Application process
- HCC Adult Applicant Selection Criteria
- Pre Requisites for Adult HealthCare Programs
- Online Application for Adult Admission
- Online Adult Application Interview Questions
- Adult Program Employment Reference Form
- Adult Program Validation of Paid Work Experience Form
- Plan to attend a Health Science Information Orientation
- Career Program Prerequisites and Checklist
- Frequently Asked Questions